February 10, 2018
10:00 am to 3:00 pm at Pinehurst UMC (4111 Airport Rd. )
Admission is free and beneficiaries of this year’s event are:
- The Bethany House
- Moore Free and Charitable Clinic
- Prancing Horse Center for Therapeutic Horsemanship, Inc.
The Festival features:
- Cupcake Competition that is open to the community.
- Chocolate Baked Goods and Confections available for purchase.
- Gift Boutique with unique chocolate-themed gifts.
- Candy Making and other demonstrations by the Culinary Art students at Sandhills Community College.
- Donut-Bar with hot chocolate throughout the day (*New this year)
To find out more information, you are encouraged to follow this link: